Interested in business? Prospective students can learn more about Terry College academic programs by meeting with a prospective student advisor and exploring online resources.
Non-UGA Students (High School/Transfer)
Visitors are encouraged to register for a student-led tour of Terry’s state-of-the-art facilities, the Business Learning Community.
They can also schedule an appointment with a prospective student advisor to learn more about the Terry academic programs and admissions process.
Prospective transfer students also benefit from visiting the “Planning Ahead” tab on the UGA Transfer website.
Current UGA Students
Students who wish to pursue a degree within the Terry College must first apply and be accepted into a Terry major. Until accepted, these students have an “Intended Business” major and are advised in the Exploratory Center.
To be assigned to an Intended Business advisor, follow these steps:
- Change your major to an Intended Business major in Athena
- Complete the Exploratory Center Referral Form
If current UGA students have general questions about Terry academic programs, they can schedule an appointment with a prospective student advisor in SAGE.
- Review the major admissions process webpage
- Explore Terry Majors, Certificates, and the Business Minor
- Review the IBBA Resources Packet to learn about the This Week at Terry e-newsletter, PEAK programming (for Intended Business students), and Terry student organizations open to Intended Business students
- Explore Terry major career outcomes using the “What Can I Do With A Major In…” tool on the UGA Career Center’s website
- Review Terry College Frequently Asked Questions