The Office of Marketing and Communications is here to help you tell your Terry story.
We support a broad range of branding projects for Terry College of Business faculty and staff — from print to digital, signage to strategy. Need web training? Social media help? Email content? Ad design? We can assist with all of that and more. Use the “Request Support” button to request help with your project.
For help filling out a request, watch this tutorial.
How We Help
- Advertisement design
- BLC digital signage
- Brand strategy and messaging
- Branded merchandise design and ordering
- Certificates, plaques and awards
- Copywriting, editing and proofing
- General consultation
- Graphic design for print
- Lead generation strategy and execution
- Magnetic name badges
- Media planning and buying
- Photography/videography consultation
- Social media consultation
- Web page content updates
- Web consultation and training
Outside Our Scope
Terry OMC exists to serve the strategic initiatives of the Terry College of Business. Thus, we do not support requests that fall outside of this scope. Examples include:
- Announcements (retirement, workshops, luncheons, etc.)
- Calendar events (see the UGA Calendar of Events)
- Directory updates (you can edit your own personnel page)
- Email design and delivery
- Internal communication (including design)
- One-off faculty and staff portraits (see the UGA Studio Portrait request page) NOTE: OMC does offer Terry Portrait Days for faculty, staff and PhD directory headshots. Sign-up information is shared on the Terry Listserv.
- PowerPoint design (see Resources for branded templates)
- Web page content updates for websites outside of terry.uga.edu domains (GAIL, CampusLabs for student organizations, other uga.edu domains)