Education and Career
- PhD, Organizational Behavior, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 2017
- MS, Management, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 2016
- MA, Psychology, University of North Carolina Wilmington, 2011
- BA, Psychology, University of North Carolina Wilmington, 2009
Research, Expertise and Publications
Research Interests and Areas of Expertise:
- Mindfulness in the Workplace
- Human Energy
- Meaningful Work
- Counterproductive Work Behavior
- Christian, J.S., Christian, M.S., Pearsall, M.J., Long, E.C. 2017. Team adaptation in context: An integrated conceptual model and meta-analytic review. Organizational Behavior And Human Decision Processes, 140:62-89.
- Long, E.C., Christian, M.S. 2015. Mindfulness buffers retaliatory responses to injustice: A regulatory approach. Journal Of Applied Psychology , 100(5):1409-1422.