General Program of Study
This Double Dawgs program is open to students in all 8 engineering majors. Students focus on their undergraduate education requirements and engineering major during years one through three, take two courses at the Terry College of Business during year four, and are enrolled exclusively in the MBA program during year five. Since this is a Double Dawgs program, six undergraduate credits will count towards degree requirements. Students applying for this Double Dawgs option will apply through the Full-Time application and indicate within the application that they are an engineering student.
- Undergraduate and Engineering courses
- Engineering courses
- MBA courses: Economic Analysis for Business Leaders and Statistics or Business Intelligence (6 credits)
MBA Requirements (30 credits)
- ACCT 6000: Financial Accounting
- FINA 7010: Financial Management
- MARK 7510: Marketing Management
- BUSN 7900: Strategy Execution and Career Success
- MGMT 7120: Operations Management II
- MGMT 7400: Strategic Management
- MGMT 7050: Organizational Behavior
- Statistics or Business Intelligence (whichever was not taken in Year 4)
- Capstone Project Course: Lean Six Sigma, Innovative Business Projects, or Consulting Projects
For more information about the requirements for each major, students should consult with their Engineering advisor. For more information about Double Dawgs, please refer to the Double Dawgs website. For more information about the MBA program, please contact the Full-Time MBA Admissions Office.
(Requirements and Deadlines are the same as for the Full-Time MBA)
A complete application includes:
- 1-page Resume
- Letters of Recommendation: 1 required, 1 optional; it is preferred that one letter be from an internship supervisor
- Unofficial transcripts
- Unofficial GMAT or GRE score report(s)
- Unofficial TOEFL or IELTS (if required)
- Essay(s): 1 required, 1 optional
- $100 application fee
In addition, Engineering applicants must have completed at least one internship before applying to the program.
There are 5 application rounds between October and June. Candidates should apply when they feel they can submit their strongest application. Applications submitted during any of the first 4 rounds will have a decision in about 6 weeks. Applications submitted for the June 1 deadline will be evaluated on a rolling basis and decisions will be issued within 2 weeks.
Tuition & Fees
Students in the Engineering/MBA program pay the same tuition as our full-time two-year students.