Highly motivated students can make MBA plans before graduation through the Terry College’s 2+2 Program. This option provides an opportunity for qualified applicants to jump-start their careers by securing deferred enrollment to the Full-Time MBA program while in their final year of undergraduate or graduate study. Students then gain two years of full-time work experience at a program-approved job before attending UGA to earn an MBA. Students from all academic disciplines are welcome. No previous business coursework required.
The 2+2 program is open to students in the final year of study for:
- A bachelor’s degree
- An integrated bachelor’s/master’s degree
- A graduate degree if started immediately after completion of a bachelor’s degree
While working, accepted students will be invited to all MBA career management and networking events and will have access to the Terry College of Business’ expansive alumni network of more than 75,000.
- Students with an upcoming December or May graduation date are eligible to apply. You must apply before graduation.
- A written offer of employment must be submitted with your application. Confirmation of employment must be provided to the MBA program within three months of graduation.
- Prospective students must take the GMAT or GRE prior to applying.
- Prospective students must attend either a UGA Full-Time MBA Campus Visit Day or information session prior to applying.
- If accepted, an enrollment deposit will be required.
- Students can be considered for merit aid during their planned enrollment year.