The Online MBA curriculum gives you the same education as our prestigious AACSB-accredited Professional MBA degree with the added flexibility of taking your courses completely online.
The Online MBA curriculum accelerates your learning with:
- Virtual learning for flexibility and convenience
- Experienced and highly qualified faculty
- A team-based model with a predictable schedule and fixed academic calendar
- Timely topics and activities pertinent to real-world business problems
- Opportunity to pursue certificates in Workforce Diversity and/or a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification.
- Optional concentrations in Finance/Accounting, Leadership or Operations Management
- Earn your Online MBA in 17, 20, or 23 months
- Complete 48 credit hours comprised of 16 courses
- 10 required courses completed in modules 1-5
- Six electives completed in modules 6-8
The Online MBA is structured into eight learning modules that last 12 weeks each. In modules 1-5, you will take two required core courses. In modules 6-8, you will choose six electives to complete your degree. Students can also participate in an optional in-person international or domestic residency to gain regional or global professional work experience.