BBA in General Business
The UGA Griffin Campus offers a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degree with a major in General Business. This on-campus, degree-completion program is designed for individuals living and/or working within commuting distance of Griffin, Georgia. Students gain a broad spectrum of business knowledge in the areas of finance, statistics, marketing, and management. The BBA in General Business provides students with valuable skills that are the foundation for a successful career as an entrepreneur or as part of a corporation, small business, or family business.
All prospective students interested in enrolling should apply online through UGA's Office of Undergraduate Admissions website. Please review the Transfer Eligibility Requirements for a complete list of the requirements that must be met in order to be considered for admission to the undergraduate programs at UGA's Griffin campus.
Eligibility for transfer admission consideration to the UGA Griffin General Business program requires:
- Graduation from high school at least 12 months prior to the term of intended enrollment at UGA Griffin
- Completion of at least one year of college by the term of intended enrollment at UGA Griffin
- Completion of at least 60 semester hours of transferable credit by the application deadline
- Transfer GPA of at least 2.80 as calculated by the UGA Undergraduate Admissions Office
- Completion of General Education Areas I-VI of the BBA Core Curriculum *
*Transcripts from all previously attended institutions of higher education are required for review to verify completion of General Education requirements prior to application to UGA. To receive a preliminary review of your credit, please complete a Griffin BBA Readiness Check.